Bubble and Squeak [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Decent visuals with nice character animations
- The few tunes present through the game are cool
- Over thirty stages to satisfy your hunger
- Nice level designs and intuitive gameplay system involving teamwork
- Very affordable
- Supports passwords
- You don't get passwords every level
- Underwater levels aren't very practical
- Sucky ending
"Bubble and Squeak is one of those odd games that isn't rare, but nobody really talks about it. It's a little ironic because this game is pretty good, given the kind of game it is. If you're looking for one more quirky platformer, add Bubble and Squeak to your list. It's so cheap, you won't break the bank coming up with the cash for it.
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Bubble and Squeak Review
Back to Genesis Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.