Knight Quest [Roleplaying Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Another Game Boy RPG...that has nothing to do with Final Fantasy Legend/SaGa
- Fairly Challenging
- A few detailed enemy models
- Besides magic items, your hero attacks in four different ways
- Enemies can be seen on the field like in games like Chrono Trigger, Romancing SaGa, etc.
- Fairly uncommon game (for collectors)
- Few magic attacks and very basic gameplay structure
- Boring dialogue
- Most tunes are boring and forgettable
- The game is very short
"The game is VERY generic. It's nice that you can see enemies,
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.