Puzzle Star Sweep [Falling Object Puzzle Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Game has a good soundtrack
- PSS offers a twist to falling block puzzlers
by match stars together with 3x3 blocks
- Cute characters and simple story
- Visuals are suitable for the game and genre
- You can unlock a couple of things
- Game has several modes like Score Attack,
Time Attack, Combo Attack, etc.
- Game is VERY cheap!
- Story is pointless
- Matching blocks together can sometimes
prove to be really bothersome
- Wish the game would have kept the Japanese
voices and ending song
"I don't have much to say about PSS. It's a great game, especially for the price. A few small things were removed from the game, but those missing elements don't hurt the core gameplay in any way. Matching Blocks can be a bit of a chore when the CPU gets rough, but with a little practice, you can master stacking the blocks with foresight. Get this game if you can find it (which shouldn't be hard)."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.