Alisia Dragoon [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Excellent visuals with some great fantasy themed stages
- Great music; The game also has a nice little variety of different styles of music and cool stage intro themes
- Classic action goodness; lots of enemies to defeat, fast paced and action packed
- Gain items to make Alisia powerful as well as power-up items for her four beast companions that can be switched at will
- Moderate length for an action title
- Fairly challenging
- Great for those looking for cool games starring a heroine
- Since it has been said in the past by others, don't play if you don't like difficult games
- Would've been nice if Alisia had different kinds of magic besides lightning magic
- A.I. of Alisia's companions leave much to be desired
- Game Arts should make a sequel (not a real con...I know)
"Other than the A.I of Alisia's beasts, the game is a very classic action game...there is no denying that. The game looks nice, sounds nice and controls smoothly. The game is just great to play every now and then. The gameplay is very traditional and is also very functional. There isn't too much wrong with this game. Pick it up if you can."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Alisia Dragoon Review
Back to Genesis Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.