Battle Mania Daiginjou [Horizontal Shooting Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Excellent visuals with detailed bosses
- Great music with rockin' synthesized beats
- Nine levels makes this one longer than the original
- Story is sillier than the last game
- The game is rare (for collectors)
- Weapons could've changed a little more
- Good luck buying it under $100 complete
- Could've been sweet with a two-player mode
"Whenever you have a villain who thinks you're brain would be perfect for an armored train because it only knows violence and slaughtering and whenever you have to ram your car into a guy who should already be dead stories above ground level, you have a noteworthy game. But, when you add that with a funny story, great visuals, awesome sound and tight play control, you have a game that I would seriously consider giving a gold medal. It's games like this that make me love classic gaming. If you can find this one for cheap (around $100), I'd pick it up. This game is worth it.
Game Screenshots For Battle Mania Daiginjou
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Battle Mania Daiginjou Review
Back to Genesis Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.