Chiki Chiki Boys [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Excellent, colorful visuals with vivid characters and clean backdrops
- Two easy-to-use characters, two endings, one quest
- Characters can buy items throughout the game
- A very good port of a good game
- Slightly uncommon (for collectors)
- This port is a little dated
- Two characters, but no co-op play
- Those looking for a challenge won't find one here
- Could've used a little more meat on the bones
"Being a twin myself, I can tell you that the twin bros in Chiki Chiki boys dish up simple, classic hack n' slash fun. Trust me, it's a twin thing. This game has great graphics, it's easy to play, and the cute and quirky characters only make the game more enjoyable in my book. If you're looking to expand your Sega Genesis or Mega Drive collection, make sure to give this one a try."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Chiki Chiki Boys Review
Back to Genesis Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.