Flink [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Beautifully designed stages with wacky characters
- A deep and engrossing musical score with wonderful clarity
- An action platformer that possesses a fair deal of length
- Create magic using ingredients found on the levels; Magic varies from offense, defense, and support
- Small production crew = High production values (In Flink's case)
- The game is usually very affordable and well worth the dollar value
- The game doesn't support saves of any kind...ARGH!!
- Controlling Flink can be a little tricky since he walks for a moment first before he actually starts running
"The game doesn't have any way to save your progress and that does suck to a fair degree. However, the other excellent qualities of Flink make playing the game highly satisfying and worthwhile. It is a classic that isn't mentioned NEARLY as much as it should be and that's just a crying shame. Keep your eyes peeled and if you see Flink, I strongly suggest that you buy it. The game is one of Sega CD's finest."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Flink Review
Back to Sega CD Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.