Kaitou Saint Tail [Mini-game Compilation]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Bright and colorful graphics with anime style characters
- Nice title theme with decent audio overall
- Audio clips like "It's showtime!" will really speak to fans of the anime
- Six mini-games plus a few other incentives help make the game more fun
- Japanese knowledge required is low (game primarily uses Hiragana and Katakana)
- St. Tail roaming around in broad daylight may not speak to fans of the anime very well
- Most of this game's emphasis was put in the graphics and sound department
- Clearly for younger audiences, more mature gamers will skip this one
- Can be beaten in thirty minutes or less...and thirty is a strecth
- Game is pricier than the average GG title
"Kaitou Saint Tail is a simple and effective title that's a cute little diversion that fans of the anime may like. However, this game is a Kids Gear title and even with such a moniker, this title is a little too lightweight and rushed for its own good. Being one of the Game Gear's final games, this title wasn't a great way to send the handheld off. If you can track the game down for cheap, it's a nice item to add to anyone's collection due to its scarcity, but this is one game that casual gamers can pass up."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Kaitou Saint Tail Review
Back to Game Gear Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.